Christine D. Doniak’s practice focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation. A number of her representations have involved multidistrict litigations and bench and jury trials.
- Ms. Doniak’s recent representations include:
- representing a theater company in employment discrimination litigation involving union workers.
- representing an independent record label in jury trial against competitor in dispute involving copyright infringement
- representing a municipality on a pro bono basis against claims of trademark infringement
- assisting a major private equity fund through a multi-jurisdictional, multiparty regulatory approval process
- representing a media company in litigation involving federal civil rights claims, and claims for malicious prosecution, abuse of process and false arrest
- representing an apparel brand in action concerning claims of employment discrimination, sexual harassment and retaliation including claims filed with the EEOC
- LL.M., Pace University School of Law, 1997
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law, 1996
- New York
Rate : $$$