Ms. Christine A. Gaddis uniquely combines her undergraduate and graduate scientific degrees in biology, her years of research at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, and her federal district court and appellate judicial clerkships to approach and solve multi-dimensionally complex patent and other intellectual property issues confronted by the firm’s pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients.
Given her deep and broad spectrum of scientific, industry, and judicial legal experience, Ms. Gaddis is well-armed to handle federal district court and ITC patent litigation, post-grant review proceedings, and patent due diligence and opinion work in all life science fields.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Executive Editor, Seton Hall Circuit Review, Volume 10
- Villanova University (M.S.)
- Villanova University (B.S., cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Law clerk to the Honorable Ann Marie Donio, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Law clerk to the Honorable Clarkson S. Fisher, Jr., Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division
Rate : $$$