Christine B. Gardner concentrates her practice on legal ethics and professional liability, and business litigation. Clients and colleagues value her skills in case presentation, writing, and case management.
Christine is a member of the Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court, an organization that focuses on enhancing the skills, professionalism, and ethics of the bench and bar. She is also a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, where she serves on both the Professionalism and Appellate Practice Committees.
Before joining the firm, she served as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Martha C. Warner at the Fourth District Court of Appeal of Florida. She also worked as a Trial Court Law Clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Colby College, 2009
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court
- Palm Beach County Bar Association:
- Professionalism Committee
- Appellate Practice Committee
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section, Business Litigation Committee
Rate : $$$