Christine Guastello’s practice focuses on the litigation of complex intellectual property disputes with an emphasis on patent litigation.
With nearly ten years of patent-related experience, she has represented clients before the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, in federal district courts across the country and in post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Her experience spans a wide range of technologies, including telecommunications, computer networks and software, the Internet, encryption, coal combustion technologies, chemical compounds, pharmacy automation, and health care information systems and medical informatics.
Chrissie has managed all facets of patent cases. She has taken and defended numerous fact and expert witness depositions, prepared fact and expert witnesses for trial, engaged in extensive motions practice and successfully argued at Markman proceedings.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2004
- B.A., University of Kansas, 2001 (Human Biology)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- The Hon. Steve Leben, Johnson County District Court
Rate : $$$