Christine Hall is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Transportation and General Liability Practices. Mrs. Hall is an experienced litigation attorney defending cases in State and Federal Court.
In addition to defending transportation, aviation, products liability, general liability, insurance coverage, including first party coverage disputes and suspicious losses, and major casualty disputes, Ms. Hall serves as regional counsel coordinating the defense of trucking liability claimants throughout the country.
Under her guidance and supervision, the firm has an experienced Catastrophic Accident Response Team (“CAT Team”) which is staffed 24/7, 365 days per year. Working with a team of experts and investigators, numerous clients rely on her expertise to direct the CAT Team’s early investigation and to manage large claim exposure.
Mrs. Hall has frequently spoken and written on various legal issues involving pre-suit investigation, litigation and case management.
- Indiana University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1993
- St. Mary’s College, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, 1990
- State Bar Admissions
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Rate : $$$$