Christine L. Hogan represents and counsels clients on all aspects of employment law, including issues related to wage and hour; exemption classification; discrimination, harassment, and retaliation; independent contractor misclassification and the contingent workforce; employee policies, procedures, and handbooks; performance management and termination; leaves of absence and accommodations; and business acquisitions and due diligence.
Christine specializes in advising start-ups and gig economy clients and defending retail and hospitality employers in single plaintiff and class action employment litigation. She also regularly handles wage and hour, exemption, and independent contractor audits before the New York State Department of Labor and Workers’ Compensation Board.
Prior to joining Littler, Christine was an associate at an international law firm. In law school, she was editor-in-chief of St. John’s Law Review.
- J.D., St. John’s University, 2008
- B.A., Boston College, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Federal Bar Council Inn of Court
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$