Christine Hourcade-Hoefliger is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Hourcade-Hoefliger concentrates her practice in the sale, acquisition and financing of renewable energy projects. Ms. Hourcade-Hoefliger has extensive experience negotiating and documenting sales and acquisitions of solar and wind projects and coordinating due diligence of renewable energy projects on behalf of tax equity investors, buyers or sellers.
Ms. Hourcade-Hoefliger’s experience also includes representing tax equity investors or sponsors in tax equity transactions for renewable energy projects and representing emerging companies in various industries including high-tech with respect to equity financings and mergers and acquisitions.
She provides counseling on day-to-day corporate matters, including commercial contracts and corporate governance. She previously practiced in Paris, France and continues to assist multinational, French, and other foreign clients on a regular basis.
Ms. Hourcade-Hoefliger’s recent representative transactions include:
- Representing a major developer in connection with its sale of a 90.1% interest in a wind project portfolio representing 930 MW of wind-power capacity
- Represented a major developer in connection with its sale of a 80% equity interest in a portfolio of two wind farms representing 405 MW of wind-power capacity
- Represented a major developer in connection with its sale of a 90.1% interest in a portfolio of two wind farms representing 63 MW of wind-power capacity
- Represented developer in its sale of two wind generation facilities representing 351 MW of wind-power capacity
- Represented sponsor in connection with its tax equity and debt financings of a portfolio of commercial and industrial photovoltaic solar projects
- Represented financial institution in connection with its tax equity investment in an approximately 55 MW dual solar photovoltaic and wind generation facility
- Represented investor in connection with its sale of its interest in Bay Bread LLC d/b/a “La Boulange” to a large food and beverage corporation
- Maîtrise, University of Paris XI, 1995
- D.E.A., University of Paris II-Assas, 1996
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$