Christine Donnelly is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate practice. Christine also practices in the area of business and finance, principally in mortgage and mezzanine debt origination and acquisitions; real estate acquisitions and sales; and commercial leasing transactions.
While in law school, Christine interned at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Division of Investment Management.
Additionally, during a study abroad program hosted by the Istituto Veneto di Scienze, Lettere ed Arti in Venice, Italy, Christine had the honor of participating in a seminar with Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Previously she was a summer associate with Shipman & Goodwin.
- CREW – The Real Estate Exchange
- Farmington Land Trust: Acquisitions Committee Member
- Connecticut Bar Association: Real Property Section
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut
- Northeastern University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2011
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2014
- Istituto Veneto di Scienze, Lettere ed Arti, Study Abroad, 2012
Rate : $$$