Christine Streatfeild is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group, where she focuses on international trade and intellectual property litigation. Her practice includes Section 337 disputes at the US International Trade Commission, the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the US Court of International Trade, and various federal agencies.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. Streatfeild served as the acting deputy director of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) and in the Environment and Natural Resources division of the Office of the United States Trade Representative.
At USTR, she worked with stakeholders from over 130 developing countries in administrative proceedings before a seven agency-wide trade committee. She is an adjunct professor at the Krieger School, Johns Hopkins University, where she teaches Global Trade, Policy and Competition. At Georgetown University Law Center, Ms. Streatfeild was the 2008 Best Oral Advocate in moot court.
Ms. Streatfeild focuses her practice on international trade and intellectual property litigation, including Section 337 disputes at the US International Trade Commission. She represents clients before the US International Trade Commission and US federal courts, the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the US Court of International Trade, and various federal agencies.
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. International Economic and Business Law Distinction) (2010)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (IIT) (J.D.) (2009)
- University of Michigan (B.A.) (2004)
- District of Columbia~United States (2012)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2011)
- New York~United States (2010)
- U.S. Court of International Trade~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – International Law and Litigation Sections
- Women’s Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Women Lawyers – Member
- District of Columbia Bar – International Arbitration Section
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a leading shredder manufacturer in a trade secret dispute before the International Trade Commission.
- Represented a manufacturer of industrial products before the Department of Commerce and in a NAFTA Article 1904 Binational Panel arbitration.
- Represented a multinational consumer electronics company before the International Trade Commission.
- Represented a handset device manufacturer in an ICDR international arbitration involving an intellectual property license.
Rate : $$$