Christine Shu Gilleland is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Ms. Gilleland joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Gilleland received a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2014, where she was the managing editor of Production for the Virginia Journal of International Law and an editor for the Virginia Tax Review. She received a B.A., summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, with honors in International Studies and with distinction in International Studies and Russian Language and Culture, from Colby College in 2009.
- AmTrust Financial Services in the financing aspects of a strategic transaction with Madison Dearborn for a portion of AmTrust’s U.S. fee businesses.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $650 million acquisition of Capco, FIS’s management consulting business.
- Elliott Management in its $540 million redeemable preferred stock investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems, a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- TruGreen, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, and CD&R in TruGreen’s merger with Scotts LawnService.
- Activision Blizzard in its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Colby College, 2009, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$