Christine A. Stoddard represents clients in high-stakes civil litigation and class actions on behalf of the insurance and financial services industries in federal and state courts, and in administrative proceedings throughout the nation.
She works on matters involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, unfair competition and deceptive trade practices claims, contract breaches, and employment disputes.
Additionally, Christine has experience counseling insurance and IT company clients regarding compliance with various state and federal laws. She also advises clients providing buyer-side representation and warranty insurance policies in various matters, including claims for indemnification involving financial statements, intellectual property, and legal compliance issues.
Prior to her law career, Christine gained experience in scientific jury selection through her work in the trial consulting industry. She also served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2013, with high honors
- Boston College, B.A., 2008, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Virginia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Rate : $$$