Christopher Tracey is a member of the School Law Practice Group. Chris represents public school districts in all areas of school law, and has a particular experience regarding special education, education reform, and budgetary matters, including issues related to Connecticut’s statutory “Minimum Budget Requirement.”
Prior to practicing law, Chris worked as an educational policy researcher. As a researcher at Harvard University and several other prominent research organizations, he studied the impact of educational reform plans on urban students.
Chris also taught at an alternative high school for at-risk Yup’ik youth in Southwestern Alaska.
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- National School Boards Association: Council of School Attorneys, Law Student Outreach Committee
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008
- Harvard University, M.Ed., 2004
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2001, cum laude
Rate : $$$