Christopher A. Araujo’s practice is devoted to the representation of institutional clients in commercial financing transactions with a broad range of borrowers including high net worth individuals, public and private corporations, life science and technology companies, real estate investment funds, venture capital funds and other private equity funding entities, as well as the representation of lenders, investors, and users of commercial real estate in connection with bridge loans, term loans, revolving lines of credit and other credit arrangements secured by real estate.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a bank lender in a $40,000,000 secured discretionary line of credit to a manufacturer of consumer goods sold in the U.S. and Canada.
- Represented a bank lender in a $25,000,000 line of credit to an international fine wine retailer in New York and Hong Kong.
- Represented a bank lender in a bridge loan guaranteed by various venture capital investors and secured by funds pledged by additional venture capital investors.
- Represented a bank lender in various secured and unsecured capital call facilities to U.S. and foreign private equity firms ranging from $1,000,000 to $100,000,000.
- Represented a bank lender in growth capital term loans and lines of credit to various U.S. and foreign technology companies ranging from $500,000 to $40,000,000.
Professional Experience :
- Legal Extern, Inter-American Development Bank, Non-Sovereign Guaranteed Operations Division, Fall 2011
- Legal Extern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Investment Management, Spring 2011
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Fordham University, B.A., 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS : Virginia, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$