Christopher Avery, CIPP/US, counsels on a broad range of privacy and security matters. He advises clients on U.S. and international privacy laws and regulations pertaining to consumer privacy, employee privacy, data security, and cybersecurity. Previously the director and senior counsel of privacy and regulatory at Charter Communications, Christopher draws on nearly a decade of experience to serve the needs of clients both nationwide and abroad.
- Director and Senior Counsel, Privacy & Regulatory, 2010-2014; Senior Manager and Counsel, Privacy & Regulatory, 2009-2010; Manager and Counsel, Privacy & Regulatory, 2006-2009 – Charter Communications, Stamford, Conn.
- Legal Clerk, 7th Circuit Judicial Court of Mo., Kansas City, Missouri, 2004
Professional & Community Activities:
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Association of Corporate Counsel, 2008-2014
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2005
- B.S., Business Administration, Saint Louis University, 2002, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$