Christopher Smith is member of Hickey Law Firm. Miami trial lawyer Christopher Bond Smith earned a B.A. cum laude from the University of Georgia and a J.D. cum laude from the University of Miami in 2011.
Before joining Hickey Law Firm, Christopher handled personal injury cases and earned VA accreditation while litigating Social Security Disability cases. Christopher is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2008
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law, 2011
- Admitted to The Florida Bar: April, 2016
- Admitted to the New York bar: 2012 U.S.
- District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2015
- VA Accreditation, 2015
Rate : $$$