Christopher J. Bachand-Parente is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Christopher Bachand‑Parente’s practice focuses on real estate transactions, including the financing, acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of real property. Chris joined the firm in 2014.
He has represented domestic and international borrowers and lenders in the origination, syndication, structuring and securitization of mortgage and mezzanine loans, term loans and subscription facilities, including clients in the hospitality, gaming and affordable housing industries.
- A major investment bank, as lender, in the origination of a $1.2 billion single-asset CMBS and mezzanine loan to finance an iconic Manhattan office building with a complex collateral structure.
- Hospitality Investors Trust, Inc., formerly known as American Realty Capital Hospitality Investors Trust, Inc., as borrower, in two simultaneous hotel portfolio financing transactions totaling $1.225 billion.
- Genting Malaysia in the financing and development of a $1 billion resort casino with the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe in southeast Massachusetts.
- Breaking Ground in a first-of-its-kind inclusionary housing preservation project, including the sale of inclusionary air rights and renovation financing.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2011
- New York
Rate : $$$