Christopher Barkas is a shareholder in Carr Allison’s Tallahassee, Florida office where his practice focuses primarily on the defense of commercial vehicle claims, employment-related claims, professional liability claims and retail/premises liability claims.
In the early part of his career, Chris was an Assistant State Attorney under Janet Reno in Miami. During this time he conducted dozens of felony jury trials involving robbery, narcotics and homicide. Chris is active in professional organizations including USLAW, IADC and TIDA.
Chris is admitted to practice before all courts in Florida, including the United States District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. Currently, Chris serves as Treasurer for the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Tallahassee Chapter. He was recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018 in the area of personal injury litigation.
- BS, Florida State University
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Tallahassee Chapter; Treasurer
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- The Tallahassee American Inn of Court (Alumni Status)
Rate : $$$$