Christopher W. Bennett joined the firm in 2010 and manages the firm’s Austin office. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri and South Texas College of Law. He has broad experience representing individuals in state and federal courts in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and civil rights.
Mr. Bennett is a member of the Austin Bar Association, Austin Young Lawyer’s Association, and the Capital Area Trial Lawyer’s Association.
In his spare time, Mr. Bennett enjoys rooting on the Missouri Tigers, traveling, and spending time with his wife, Elena.
- Texas, 2009
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 2009
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, B.A. – 20052
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Austin Bar Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$