Christopher Boeck has over ten years of experience with complex commercial litigation and arbitration. His practice focuses on consumer finance and intellectual property litigation, as well as contractual and transactional dispute resolution.
Chris has trial experience defending and prosecuting litigation in Texas state and federal courts, recently achieving a $3.9 million jury verdict and judgment for his client in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Chris also has extensive experience defending and prosecuting claims in arbitration, recently achieving a $2 million award for his client from a three-arbitrator panel in Atlanta, Georgia. Chris has defended appeals of judgments for his clients in the Dallas, Texas Court of Appeals, the federal Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and recently in the United States Supreme Court.
Representative Experience :
- Representation of mortgage lenders and servicers in state and federal court in individual and putative class-action litigation
- Representation of mortgage lenders, servicers, and investors in breach of contract, tort, TILA, RESPA, FDCPA, FCRA, unfair and deceptive practices, and mortgage-fraud litigation
- Prosecuting and defending civil litigation for clients involving trademark, copyright, cyber-piracy, false advertising, and defamation claims
- Prosecuting international civil litigation for Moroccan mining company involving claims in excess of $30 million relating to failures of giant-sized industrial tires
- Defending construction companies and sureties in multi-party litigation involving claims between general contractor, subcontractors, second-tier subcontractors, and surety company
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Dallas Subcommittee
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Area Young Lawyers
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2005
- B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Texas at San Antonio, 2002
Admissions : Texas
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$