Christopher D. Bourne is a corporate attorney in the Boston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Mr. Bourne’s practice focuses on a variety of complex corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, equity investments, corporate reorganizations and general corporate matters for private equity clients and their portfolio companies.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Dean’s List
- Business Law Association, Secretary (2010–2012)
- Suffolk University – Sawyer Business School, MBA, 2013
- Northeastern University, B.A., Political Science & Psychology; Business Minor, cum laude, 2009
- 2017, New York
- 2013, Massachusetts
Clerkship : Judicial Extern to Magistrate Judge Brian A. Tsuchida, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- ABRY Partners in its investment in AdSwerve.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its pending acquisition of the Subsea Communications business of TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of Teaching Strategies from L Squared Capital Partners.
- Windjammer Capital Investors in its acquisition of Rowmark LLC from Bertram Capital.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Mr. Bourne was involved in the following representations:
- Housatonic Partners in its acquisition of FIMC.
- Housatonic Partners in its sale of Fastener Distribution Holdings to Audax Group.
- Housatonic Partners in its acquisition of Universal Gaming Group.
- Caterpillar Venture Capital in its minority investment in busybusy.
- Private automotive technology company in connection with its recapitalization and convertible debt offering.
- FFCM, LLC in connection with its recapitalization and the sale of a majority interest to AGF Management Limited.
Memberships & Affiliations : Boston Bar Association
Rate : $$$