Christopher Cavallo focuses his practice in the areas of white collar defense & government investigations, receiverships, and complex commercial litigation. He is experienced in representing corporations and individuals in a wide-range of white collar matters, including grand jury investigations, sentencing hearings, and regulatory proceedings.
Mr. Cavallo’s practice also includes representing clients in complex litigations civil RICO, business and partnership disputes, and federal court receiverships. He has been with the Firm since 2010 when he was first hired as a summer associate.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (2011)
- Siena College, BA, Economics (2008)
Admissions : Florida
- Represented client in suit against her former husband for fraud and intentional failure to disclose material assets during divorce proceedings. Obtained $50 million judgment for client.
- Represented victim of securities fraud in lawsuit against perpetrators; defense pleadings stricken due to discovery fraud, perjury, and witness tampering.
- Represented client charged with Lacey Act violation for retail sale of wildlife product. Argued for downward variance from sentencing guideline range of 18-24 months; client sentenced to three years’ probation.
- Represented former officers of public company in defense of civil RICO claims exceeding $1 billion in alleged damages.
- Parish Council Member, Assumption Catholic Church
- Jubilee Committee Co-Chair, Assumption Catholic Church
- Co-Founder and Board Member, Young Catholic Couples of Broward County
- Committee Member, 4KIDS of South Florida, twentyfive40
Rate : $$$