Christopher I. Clark represents real estate owners, tenants and developers in connection with:
- Development, acquisition, leasing and sale of raw land, retail shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily apartments, medical office buildings, senior living and memory care facilities and other real property
- Reciprocal and easement agreements
- Entity formation and partnership matters
Chris also represents both borrowers and lenders in mortgage and construction loans. Chris pairs his legal knowledge with hands-on, real-world business experience from his four years working with a leading commercial real estate firm in Texas on the development, asset management and leasing of retail shopping centers.
Chris also has significant experience representing landlords and tenants in a variety of retail and office leasing matters and disputes.
Representative Transactions :
- Multifamily real estate investment/management group: Represented a New York-based client (in a joint venture with Israel’s national government pension fund and a large Israel-based insurance company) in a $90 million five-property multifamily acquisition in Houston, Texas, including assumption of nine Freddie Mac loans (first and second liens on four properties, and first lien on the fifth property).
- International restaurant company: Represented a Dallas-based international restaurant company in disposition, subleasing and new leasing/restaurant locations for dozens of locations throughout the United States.
- Menswear: Represented a Dallas-based men’s custom and high-end ready-to-wear clothing retailer in leases for 6 locations in Texas (3), Oklahoma (2) and Georgia (1).
Prior to joining Fox Rothschild, Chris served as the head of the Commercial Real Estate Transactions Practice at David & Goodman, P.C. He also previously worked at a Dallas-based national law firm, as well as one of the leading commercial real estate firms in Texas.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1996)
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., 1993)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Asian-American Bar Association
BOARD OF DIRECTORS :
- Greenhill School, Board of Trustees (2006-2008, 2013-present)
- Greenhill School, Alumni Board Executive Committee (Former President, Vice President and General Counsel)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$$