Christopher Condlin is Senior Attorney of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Chris Condlin’s practice focuses on merger and acquisition transactions. Chris joined the firm in 2009 and became a senior attorney in 2018.
- Temasek in its investments in Global Healthcare Exchange and Dell/EMC.
- Air Liquide in its $13.4 billion acquisition of Airgas and divestitures in connection with such acquisition.
- Endurance International Group in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Constant Contact.
- Lenovo in its $2.3 billion acquisition of x86 server business from IBM.
- Google in its $1 billion investment in SpaceX.
- Lafarge in its sale of assets to Summit Materials.
- Danfoss A/S in its take-private of Sauer-Danfoss.
- TPG in its investment in Creative Artists Agency.
- Booz & Company in its combination with PwC.
- Henkel in its acquisition of the pressure-sensitive adhesives business of Cytec Industries.
- Kindred Healthcare in its $1.3 billion acquisition of RehabCare.
- The Coca-Cola Company in its acquisition of Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
- Fulbright Fellowship, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2009
- Amherst College, B.A., 2003
- New York
Rate : $$$$