Christopher D. Richardson’s practice includes a broad range of commercial real estate and banking/finance transactions. His experience includes the representation of buyers, sellers and developers of commercial real estate as well as lenders and borrowers in lending transactions.
- Represented charter schools with property acquisitions located in various Texas markets for the development of charter school campuses. These transactions involved donation agreements, lease-backs, boundary disputes, land swaps, restrictive covenant de-annexations, re-annexations and development agreements.
- Assisted in the representation of a commercial real estate developer in multiple joint ventures to acquire and develop mixed-use office and retail properties in the greater Houston area, including financings associated therewith.
- Represented a major beverage bottler in the acquisition of 150 acres for a corporate campus through use of a membership interest purchase agreement. The transaction involved both state and federal environmental issues, development concerns and tenant removal.
- Represented a major global energy company in an extensive internal review and summary of all project documents and commercial agreements relating to the company’s entire wind energy project portfolio in the United States, including wind energy projects in Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and Texas.
- Assisted in the representation of an exploration & production company in the $215 million purchase of oil and gas interests.
- Assisted in the representation of a redevelopment authority with the acquisition of parking lots in a mall complex involving disputes amongst various owners.
- Assisted in the representation to obtain $20 million debtor-in-possession credit agreement that provides a multiple delayed draw term loan facility.
- JD, University of Houston Law Center, magna cum laude, Houston Law Review, Publications & Marketing Editor, Order of the Coif, Order of the Barons, 2017
- BA, Louisiana State University, magna cum laude, 2014
Rate : $$$