Christopher D’Angelo represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He has successfully handled matters involving federal, state and local discrimination laws, wage-hour laws, family leave laws, plant closings, employment agreements and non-compete agreements. His management practice also includes labor relations.
Mr. D’Angelo has advised clients with respect to union-avoidance, and he has appeared before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) handling representation hearings, union election campaigns, and unfair labor practice proceedings.
He has also successfully negotiated collective bargaining agreements and handled hundreds of discharge and contract interpretation arbitrations arising out of union contracts. On behalf of his management clients, Mr. D’Angelo has conducted numerous internal investigations, and presented hundreds of workplace harassment training workshops.
Mr. D’Angelo also negotiates on behalf of white-collar executives with respect to executive compensation agreements, employment agreements, restrictive covenants, and separation agreements.
Mr. D’Angelo has published several articles and chapters in employment law treatises and the New York Law Journal. He has also been trained as a mediator, and has served on the pro bono mediation panel for the Southern District of New York since 1999.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of New York
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- American Bar Association (Labor and Litigation Sections)
- New York State Bar Association (Co-Chair of Labor and Employment Section CLE Committee)
- New York State Bar Association (Co-Chair of EEO Committee – Labor and Employment Section, 2012-2017)
- Providence Rest Nursing Home, Vice Chair (Bronx, NY)
Rate : $$$$