Christopher J. Dawes represents clients in state and federal courts throughout the United States in an array of commercial disputes, including lender liability issues, creditors’ rights, corporate dissolutions, receiverships, construction defects, real estate matters, shareholder litigation, business torts, insurance coverage issues and labor and employment matters.
He also successfully resolves matters through mediation and arbitration. His clients include companies in the homebuilding, real estate brokerage, construction and development and finance/banking industries. Christopher’s published appellate opinions include :
- Thomas v. Lynx United Group, LLC, 159 P.3d 789 (Colo. App. 2006)
- Perlman v. Prudential Ins. Co. of Am., Inc., 686 So. 2d 1378 (Fla. 3d DCA 1997)
- Kaplus v. First Cont’l Corp., 711 So. 2d 108 (Fla. 3d DCA 1998)
Prior to joining Fox, Christopher was a shareholder in Lottner Rubin Fishman Saul. He was also previously a partner at a regional business litigation firm in Florida that represented national and regional banks as well as the FDIC.
- University of Miami (L.L.M., 2002)
- Oklahoma City University (J.D., magna cum laude, 1994)
- Ursinus College (B.A., 1991)
- American Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
BAR ADMISSIONS : Colorado, Florida.
Rate : $$$$