Christopher DosSantos is an Associate in Fragomen’s New York office where he assists clients with employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant matters. Christopher practices in the fields of investor (EB-5) and corporate immigration law, representing large financial institutions, technology firms, hedge funds, fashion designers and high-net-worth individuals.
He advises clients on obtaining temporary work visas and permanent residence through the labor certification process, extraordinary ability classification and qualifying investments in U.S. businesses. Christopher also is involved in assisting permanent residents through the naturalization process.
Prior to attending law school, Christopher served as a program analyst with the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.
- Successfully obtained expedited processing of pending O-1 nonimmigrant visa petition based on severe financial loss to a U.S. company
- Secured blanket L-1 petitions for an international financial services company and a technology company
- Advised a large-scale fragrance manufacturer on immigration compliance matters relating to the acquisition of a start-up company
- Represented holding companies in the transition of foreign national employees between corporate entities
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2014
- The George Washington University | B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, Fordham International Law Journal
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$