Chris Odom is a personal injury attorney with the knowledge, experience and dedication to make a difference when you’ve been injured in an accident. Along with his partner, Everett Pepper, he co-founded Pepper & Odom, P.C., which began as a two-lawyer firm. Now along with the numerous attorneys and staff, Chris helps clients who’ve been injured in a wide variety of situations.
Chris represents clients of all ages, backgrounds and occupations throughout Alabama and Mississippi from our Birmingham office located in Suite 110 at 85 Bagby Drive. He takes pride in the law firm’s commitment to each and every client and attributes much of the firm’s success to putting its clients first!
Education & Training:
- Undergraduate degree from Mississippi State University with a B.A. in Business Administration and Finance
- J.D. (Juris Doctor) degree from the University of Alabama School of Law, appeared on the Dean’s List every semester and graduated at the top of his class
- Legal training and clerkship included stints at Burtt Vlachos, Personal Injury Law in Florida and Best Koeppel, Maritime Personal Injury Law & Insurance Defense Law in New Orleans, LA
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
Rate : $$$