Chris Engler focuses his practice in the area of labor and employment law. He assists both public and private sector clients in a wide range of labor and employment matters, including grievance and interest arbitrations, prohibited practice proceedings before the State Board of Labor Relations, and claims of employment discrimination and retaliation before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities. Chris also defends employers in lawsuits filed in both state and federal court.
Prior to attending law school, Chris held positions in human resources and nonprofit management. During law school, Chris worked for the Cornell University Counsel’s Office and held an externship with Cornell’s Office of Workforce Policy and Labor Relations. Prior to joining the firm, Chris was a Summer Associate with Shipman & Goodwin.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- Labor and Employment Relations Association
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Cornell University, B.S., 2007
Rate : $$$