Christopher F. Lewis is the founding attorney of Willow Creek Law, LC (formerly Lewis & Kleinman, LC). He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of business transactions (business contracts, formations, corporate management and counsel, etc) and commercial disputes and litigation. Chris represents a variety of small- and medium-size business clients.
Prior to forming Lewis & Kleinman, Chris was co-founder with Gregg K Stepan (deceased) of Lewis Paxman & Barnes (originally Stepan & Lewis), where his practice focused on business and real estate transactions, litigation, and estate planning. Before that, he practiced solo in the areas of business and real estate.
He was also an associate at Kirton McConkie after completing a federal judicial clerkship with Senior Judge J. Thomas Greene (deceased) and a state judicial clerkship in the Utah First Judicial District.
- Willow Creek Law, LC (formerly Lewis & Kleinman, LC); Sandy, Utah; 2014 to present.
- Lewis Paxman & Barnes, LC (formerly Stepan & Lewis, LC); Sandy, Utah; Founder/Attorney; 2005-2014.
- Sole practitioner; Sandy, Utah; Founder/Attorney; 2002-2005.
- Kirton McConkie; Salt Lake City, Utah; Associate Attorney; 2001-2002.
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University; Provo, Utah; Juris Doctor, May 1999.
- University of Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; Bachelor of Arts in French, May 1996.
Rate : $$$