Christopher C. Fallon focuses his practice on representing firm clients throughout the United States in a diverse range of cases involving catastrophic loss. He is chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Personal Injury Group. During his 40 years in private practice, Chris has successfully led more than one hundred trials and achieved beneficial settlements in hundreds of others.
He has handled high-stakes litigation in states ranging from Massachusetts and New York to Florida and Arkansas. While he has substantive experience with all types of catastrophic scenarios, Chris has particular experience in the areas of aviation, construction, fire and explosion, medical malpractice, products liability, and transportation.
Chris is a fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, and the American Bar Foundation. He has also won numerous professional awards in recognition of his achievements as a trial lawyer. In addition to his personal injury practice, Chris is involved in numerous professional and pro bono activities.
He is the former chair of the Board of Governors of the Philadelphia Bar Association, co-founder and past president of the Philadelphia Bar Association Homeless Advocacy Program, former president of the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program, and past president of the Pennsylvania Defense Institute.
Chris has served as a judge pro tem in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. He has been a visiting professor of practice at Syracuse University College of Law and is currently a member of the College’s board of advisors.
For his work on behalf of the homeless, Chris received the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Pro Bono Award, the Community Legal Service’s Equal Justice Award, a Philadelphia City Council citation, and an Outstanding Achievement Award from the Homeless Advocacy Project. Chris earned his Bachelor of Arts from King’s College in 1970. Chris earned his law degree, with honors, at Syracuse University College of Law in 1973.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1973
- King’s College, B.A., 1970
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Litigation Counsel of America
- New York State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$