Christopher G. Froelich is special counsel in the Corporate Practice Group. Chris advises public and private companies and private equity funds in domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, divestitures, restructurings, recapitalizations and transactions involving distressed or bankrupt targets or sellers.
He counsels clients through all stages of the deal process, including drafting and negotiating letters of intent, stock and asset purchase agreements, merger agreements, shareholder and joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, financing documents, confidentiality agreements, escrow agreements, due diligence reports and corporate governance documents.
Chris’s practice encompasses a broad range of industries, including consumer products, media, retail, e-commerce, software and technology, financial services, energy, healthcare, marketing, food and beverage, manufacturing, real estate, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2005, cum laude, Editor, Law Review
- M.B.A., Seton Hall University School of Business, 2005
- B.A., Bloomsburg University, 2000
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$