As an associate on the firm’s structured finance and securitization team, Christopher Fry assists clients in obtaining or providing financing for mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, installment receivables and other portfolios.
He represents lenders, underwriters, issuers and borrowers in a variety of corporate finance transactions. Chris focuses on providing quality client support and courteous service.
- Represents financial institutions in mortgage warehouse facilities, including repurchase facilities.
- Represented servicers and lenders in connection with servicing portfolio acquisitions and the structuring of related servicer advance financing facilities.
- Represents Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program and Mortgage-Backed Securities Program
- Helps veterans change their military records and receive benefits through the firm’s Veterans Pro Bono Program
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2016
- BA, Pennsylvania State University, 2011
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$