Chris Campbell is a partner in DLA Piper’s Product Liability and Mass Tort practice group, recently recognized by Law360 as the Product Liability Group of the Year. Chris serves as head of litigation in the Atlanta office, while also working out of the New York office.
Chris is a graduate of Harvard Law School with experience in all phases of litigation, including first-chairing jury and bench trials in state and federal courts and arguing appeals. He has represented many of DLA Piper’s top clients, among them leading pharmaceutical, automotive and insurance companies.
- New York State Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- J.D., Harvard Law School 2000
- Harvard Negotiation Law Review, the International Law Journal and the Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- B.S., Philosophy and English, Austin Peay State University 1997
- Outstanding Young Alumnus of the Year, 2002
Rate : $$$