Christopher Gregorio joined the firm’s New York office after serving as a Law Clerk at Fragomen in 2011.
Christopher has experience working with clients in a variety of industries, including companies in the financial services, consumer and industrial products, energy, pharmaceutical and financial software industries.
Working with this diverse group of clients, he has gained experience in a wide spectrum of complex immigration matters, including employment-based visas, short-term work visas and permanent residence matters.
- Provided immigration services for business professionals undergoing intracompany transfers
- Assisted researchers, designers and scientists with obtaining “extraordinary ability” and “outstanding researcher” classifications as a result of established internal prominence in their fields of expertise
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2013
- Boston College | B.A., 2010, cum laude
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association (NYCLA)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$