Christopher Brown is member of Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg PA. He Practices Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Appeals.
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- University of Florida
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Biggs Chapter of the Inns of Court, Member, 2014 – Present
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Committee Member and Chair, 2009-2011
- FACDL, Member, 2007 – Present
- FACDL, Member of the Board of Directors, 2007 – 2010
- Charlotte County Bar, Member, 2005 – Present
- Calusa Chapter of the Inns of Court, Member, 2004 – 2007
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Christopher H. Brown & Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg PA can handle?
Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg PA can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg PA located?
How much would it cost to hire Brown, Suarez, Rios & Weinberg PA?
Christopher H. Brown lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Christopher H. Brown reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Christopher H. Brown lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Chris and Frank Accident Attorneys
Trial Pro, P.A.
David Aylor Law Offices
Loc T. Dang
Dang Law Group
Younglove Law Group
Baumgartner Law Firm
Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
Nicole Blank Becker
Blank Law, PC