Christopher F. Haas’ litigation practice involves counseling clients in a variety of areas, but focuses largely on issues regarding healthcare, employment law, intellectual property, business torts and constitutional law. Of particular interest to Christopher’ practice is the area of interaction between employment law and intellectual property.
In addition to these general litigation matters, Christopher is a member of the appellate practice of Squire Patton Boggs, which, among other matters, won a much-publicized pro bono appeal of a wrongfully convicted Ohio inmate, exonerated through newly uncovered DNA evidence. This is a specialized group of lawyers organized to address the particular needs of appellate cases in both state and federal courts.
- The Ohio State University, J.D.,
- Case Western Reserve University, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2001
Admissions : Ohio, 2005
- U.S. Ct. of App., Third Circuit
- U.S. Dist. Ct., S. Dist. of Ohio
- U.S. Dist. Ct., N. Dist. of Ohio
- U.S. Ct. of App., Sixth Circuit
Rate : $$$$