Christopher M. Habashy represents clients in all types of employment disputes, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation and wrongful termination cases in state and federal courts, arbitration and administrative hearings. He has handled single plaintiff and wage and hour class action matters, as well as advice and counseling.
In the single plaintiff cases, Chris obtained a defense verdict in a bench trial involving disability discrimination, and obtained summary judgment in three cases that involved breach of contract, age discrimination and disability discrimination. Chris is experienced in all aspects of discovery, including depositions, written discovery, and law and motion practice.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a disability discrimination lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Obtained summary judgment in breach of contract, age discrimination and disability discrimination cases.
- Handled all aspects of discovery, including taking and defending depositions, propounding, and responding to written discovery and discovery motions.
- Conducted witness interviews regarding discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination in a manner to minimize litigation.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2011
- B.S.B.A., University of Southern California, 2007, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$