Prior to becoming an attorney, Christopher T. Hernandez worked as a child advocate for five years; as an attorney, he has continued this tradition of advocating for the disenfranchised with compassion and the belief that all humans are entitled to dignity and respect.
Chris aggressively pursues each case he handles with compassion for his clients and unrelenting enthusiasm for the changes he can effect in their lives.
Chris obtained his JD from the University of San Francisco School of Law and is licensed in California and New York, as well as Texas. Chris also has a degree in Industrial Engineering, making him an important part of our legal team in evaluating manufacturing and design defects in medical devices and other products.
In serious injury or death trucking and automobile accident cases, Chris’ education and predilection for engineering allows him a technical understanding of Accident Reconstruction and mechanical failures, which he can then explain to a jury.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Federal Claims Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- American Justice Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$