Christopher Hogle helps clients win trade secret, real estate, energy, and other commerical disputes. With over 20 years of litigation experience, Chris has successfully tried a broad range of cases, including trade secret lawsuits, breach of contract cases, title disputes, land use conflicts, and fiduciary duty claims, among others. He also defends clients in cases involving natural resources and general litigation.
Over the past 20 years, Chris has achieved optimal outcomes for his clients through jury and bench trials, settlement negotiations, and pretrial development of cases. He is regularly recognized for his skills in peer-review publications.
Chris works closely with his clients to grasp their needs and goals, provide clear strategic choices, and effectively and efficiently execute approved strategies to achieve successful results.
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Auburn, B.A., 1991
Bar Admissions : Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Salt Lake County Bar Association, President
- Utah Supreme Court Advisory Committee on the Rules of Evidence, Member
Rate : $$$