Christopher Im is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. His practice includes both single-plaintiff and class action litigation where he works with clients in a variety of industries including automotive, food and beverage, transportation, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, hospitality and others.
He has assisted in defending employers from lawsuits alleging wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations. He has also assisted in a range of merger and acquisition and private equity and venture capital transactions. Mr. Im also engages in pro bono efforts, specifically working with immigration cases.
Mr. Im joined the firm as part of the Summer Fellowship program, a hands-on training and educational program for law students. Through the program, he was able to develop legal skills including drafting motions, reviewing and revising handbooks, participating in meetings with adverse parties, and conducting financial analyses.
Prior to law school, Mr. Im worked at a major sports broadcaster as a Product Manager where he regularly worked with national scale partners to ideate and execute programs on both television and online. He also has past work experience at a technology startup as an Associate Sales and Marketing Manager where he worked with global brands on licensing deals for an online platform.
- J.D., University of California, Davis (2016)
- Business Law Journal Distinguished Editors Excellence Award
- Sacramento County Bar Association Diversity Fellow
- Voluntary Legal Services Program Legal Clinic
- IBBA, Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto (2009)
- York Unviersity DECA, President
- Johnson & Johnson Marketing Case Competition, 2nd Place
- DECA Business Competition—Top 3 at regional and provincial levels
- American Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$