Main Street 1320Columbia 29201 SC US
Christopher Daniels practices in the areas of general litigation, product liability defense, transportation and business litigation. He has tried cases his entire career.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1985)
- Davidson College, BA, History (1982)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- More than 30 years of active trial experience
- National counsel for a leading U.S. home appliance manufacturer
- National counsel for a foreign table saw manufacturer
- Represents several leading tire manufacturers
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Richland County Bar Association (president, 2000; executive committee, 1996-2001)
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Christopher J. Daniels & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Transportation, Product Liability, Premises Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Christopher J. Daniels lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Christopher J. Daniels reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Christopher J. Daniels lawyer profile listing.