Christopher Manzer is an associate in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He represents clients in all facets of transactions involving the leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, reinvestment, and development of commercial real estate.
As a research assistant during law school, Mr. Manzer researched developments in real estate finance law for annual updates to the treatise Georgia Real Estate Finance and Foreclosure Law, and state and local regulation and acquisition of vacant and tax-delinquent property.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, with honors (2015)
- Assistant Managing Editor, The Journal of Law and Religion
- Recipient of the Exemplary Real Property Student Award, Real Property Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- B.A., Wheaton College, summa cum laude (2010)
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Section
Rate : $$$