As the sole proprietor of the Law Offices of Christopher J. McCann,Christopher John McCann focus exclusively on criminal defense cases, specializing in representing those arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) in court and with the DMV , as well as those charged with drug possession and sales, domestic violence, theft crimes (including petty theft, grand theft, embezzlement and burglary), criminal threats, assault and battery, forgery and fraud.
I take great pride and interest in fighting for my clients, but I also take a personal satisfaction in finding inventive defenses and creative solutions that take my client’s personal needs into consideration.
I have helped clients divert from “the system”, and helped them to avoid lengthy periods of incarceration by finding dispositions that better suit their needs, such as pre-filing diversion, house arrest, electronic monitoring bracelets, drug and alcohol programs, mental health programs and many more. I enjoy finding integrative solutions that meet my client’s needs.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- California DUI Lawyers Association, Member, 2009 – Present
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- Indigent Criminal Defendant Appointments Program
Rate : $$$$