Christopher A. Johnson is a Partner of Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. He concentrates his practice in insurance coverage advice and litigation. He joined the firm in 2007. Mr. Johnson represents insurers in nationwide complex coverage litigation arising from toxic tort and environmental contamination losses.
He has performed extensive research and provided advice on insurance coverage issues including duty to defend, allocation of loss, trigger of coverage, scope of coverage and contribution.
Mr. Johnson also represents and provides advice to general contractors throughout the Chicagoland area regarding litigation, contract, and insurance matters. Prior to joining HSPRD, Mr. Johnson clerked for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in the Juvenile Justice Bureau.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D. 2010)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A. 2007)
BAR ADMISSIONS :
- Illinois (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$