Christopher Bartoli provides advice on corporate and securities matters to clients in various industries including technology, healthcare, energy, real estate, manufacturing, travel and consumer products. He is a member of the American Bar Association’s Task Force on Public Company Acquisitions, the Executives’ Club of Chicago, the Illinois Bar Association and the New Jersey Bar Association.
Christopher counsels NYSE and NASDAQ-listed companies, foreign private issuers and their boards of directors on offerings of debt and equity securities, proxy contests, negotiated and contested mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances. He also regularly advises public companies and their Boards of Directors on SEC reporting and disclosure obligations and corporate governance matters.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D.) (1996)
- University of Notre Dame (B.S. Mechanical Engineering) (1993)
- Illinois~United States (2000)
- New Jersey~United States (1996)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Rate : $$$