Christopher Paolini is a trial attorney who represents financial institutions, loan servicers, receivers, creditors, and landlords in all types of commercial and consumer litigation, including contract and real property disputes, unfair trade practice and lender liability claims, foreclosures, evictions, Uniform Commercial Code matters, and bankruptcies. He has tried jury and non-jury cases to verdict and final judgment.
Chris has proficiency defending federal TCPA, FDCPA, TILA, RESPA, FCRA, and RICO claims, as well as claims brought under state law counterparts. He is also a member of the firm’s consumer finance practice group. Chris represents insurers, professional sports franchises, telecommunications companies, municipalities, and other business in commercial disputes and real property matters.
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2003)
- Chester H. Ferguson Scholar
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., Economics, with distinction, 1998)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$