Christopher D. Mays is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. His practice primarily focuses on high tech and software patent litigation and has included actions pending before several district courts and the Federal Circuit.
Christopher has experience in patent litigation covering various electrical and software technologies, and his practice has included appellate work before the Federal and Second Circuit courts, where he successfully defended the dismissal of a patent infringement action against a telecommunications company on the grounds of licensee estoppel under the Lear doctrine (Rates Technology, Inc. v. Speakeasy, Inc., et al, 685 F.3d 163 (2d Cir. 2012)).
- J.D., UC Davis School of Law, 2009
- B.S., Computer Science, University of California, Davis, 2004
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$