Christopher D. McCoy specializes in complex real estate transactions. As a partner in our Real Estate practice, Chris represents sponsors and investors in a variety of commercial real estate and infrastructure transactions.
Chris represents private equity, and institutional sponsors and investors in complex regional, national and international real estate transactions. He works with clients on single asset, portfolio and programmatic joint ventures. He also advises on the acquisition, development, financing and disposal of commercial real estate assets, including office, industrial, multifamily, hospitality, retail and infrastructure projects.
- J.D., University of Richmond
- A.B., University of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association – August 2001
- North Carolina Bar Association – August 2001
Rate : $$$$