Christopher Michael Seleski formerly worked in the Torts Department for New York City Transit Authority. His experience helps him look at all sides of a case and stay a step ahead of defendants.
He believes strongly in an individual’s right to the civic justice system and has been described as “bleeding heart plaintiff’s lawyer.” Formerly a professional musician, Chris has performed shows all across the country and plays guitar, piano, banjo, bass, harmonica, and sings.
He is a captivating performer and talented songwriter, but also a tough negotiator. For years, Chris successfully fought for his clients while managing bands, bars and restaurants. He has also fought for children’s rights for nearly 20 years volunteering at a domestic abuse shelter and teaching courses about the Constitution at a teen homeless shelter.
Now Chris successfully fights for his injured clients as their attorney. He is a proud member of the American Association for Justice and The New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Chris is co-chair of the NYCLA Young Lawyers Section which seeks to facilitate the transition of law students, law graduates and newly admitted attorneys into the profession by providing a comfortable forum for the exchange of ideas.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- American Association of Justice, 2012 – Present
- New York County Lawyers Association, Co-Chair
Rate : $$$